The Auction will be held at 201 W2nd ST. Kaukauna Municipal Building Kaukauna WI.
1. Membership in GBAS is not required to buy or sell items. Registration begins at 9:00am with the Auction starting at 10:30am.
2. Bag labels will be supplied by GBAS. the following information shall appear on each label: seller #, Bag # , Quantity, and Description. Or
you may use the Automated Auction Tag page instead, and these labels must be used.
3. Proper Bagging is required: Fish should be double bagged. No zip locks, baggies or twist ties allowed. GBAS will charge the seller a $1.00 fee for any fish that needs rebagging.
4. All fish must be of sellable size. Minimum of 1” except in case of dwarf species.
5. Auction Split: Selling price - $1.00 x 80% = sellers share.
Example item sold for ($11.00- $1.00) x 80% = $8.00 payable to seller.
Sellers profit will be paid by check no later than 4 weeks after the auction.
6. One seller number per seller, with a Maximum of 40 bags, only 5 can be hard goods and includes a maximum of 5 bags per species (A species includes all color morphs)
7. All unclaimed items become the property of GBAS
8. Items cannot be removed from the auction after registration
9. No personal sales or trades of any kind will be allowed on auction premises without prior approval of an auction chairperson.
10. All Rules will be strictly enforced. Those not adhering to the rules will be rejected. The auction chairpersons or designated persons shall have sole authority over the interpretation and enforcement of all rules.
11. Each item will be sold to highest bidder. Minimum bid is $1 with $1 increments. No reserve bids allowed.
12. There is a $2 priority bag system. For a $2 fee a bidder may bring and item to the front of the auction.
13. The Auctioneer will settle any disputes as to the Bids and his decision is Final.
All persons attending this event do so at their own risk. Neither the GBAS, its Officers, Members, city of kaukauna or any other persons connected with this event assumes any responsibility for any loss, damage or injury or assume any liability, legal or otherwise in attending this event.