Dues are $12 for individuals, $18 for couples or two family members, and $24 for families, payable in October. New members may join at any time, and the dues will be prorated.
Benefits of Membership
- The ability to borrow books and magazines from the GBAS library
- Recognition and prizes for breeding aquatic life (our BAP program)
- A greater share of the proceeds when you sell items at our auctions (if you attend meetings regularly), and the ability to sell more hard goods than non-members are allowed
- Free food when you help at one of our auctions
- A free club shirt
- The chance to win a door prize worth at least $15 when you attend a meeting
- Fun money you can spend at our spring auction, earned by attending meetings, holding an office, or doing other work for the club
- Annual club picnic, with a free meal for you and your family
- Club field trips
- Last but not least, the chance to spend time with other people who love aquatic life forms
How to Join
Simply attend a club meeting, fill out a membership application there, and pay your dues. You can download the GBAS Membership Application form in advance. You may need Adobe Reader, which you can download for free here . Everyone is welcome!